Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/8/2011 5:34:32 PM EDT
Is timbersmith/tapco the only option on this kind of furniture?

I love some of the deep reds and even some blonde furniture that I have seen.  But all the stock pictures of the black wood doesn't show much.  I love the look on my Sig's.

Any smaller shops doing some fun furniture making.

Thanks from a hopeful future AK owner.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 9:19:54 AM EDT
[#1]
bumb

nothing, no pics or links...I guess there is only one option for this.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 11:19:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Have you checked Ironwood Designs? i think they come unfinished.
I am not clear on what you are looking for. Sounds like just looking for furniture options.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 5:52:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Have you checked Ironwood Designs? i think they come unfinished.
I am not clear on what you are looking for. Sounds like just looking for furniture options.

Yes that's pretty much what I am looking for.  That and some better pictures of the laminate blackwood furniture than I can find on Google.
Link Posted: 3/13/2011 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't understand the question I guess? Why don't you just get a plain laminate stock and stain it dark grey/black? It's not like they grow black trees to make them.
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 2:23:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I don't understand the question I guess? Why don't you just get a plain laminate stock and stain it dark grey/black? It's not like they grow black trees to make them.

B/c I don't know if I would like the finished product, that's why I am asking to see if anyone has pictures other than the Tapco ones I have googled...

And I don't work with wood and can't afford to trial and error.  I really didn't think this was that hard of a question...
Link Posted: 3/14/2011 5:03:07 AM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top