Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/30/2011 4:41:34 AM EDT

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=213975334

I'd like to build a milled side folder like this, but don't wanna fork out the $200 for the tax stamp, so I was wondering where I could buy a receiver like that.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:52:05 AM EDT
[#1]
If you look closely at pic 5 of the Broker listing, you can barely make out an Eagle on the left rear of the receiver. That is the mark of Firing Line in Oklahoma who incidentally mfg. a milled side-folder receiver.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:57:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, I was trying to read it, but couldn't get anything out of it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 6:04:45 AM EDT
[#3]
CNC Warrior is another source.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 8:35:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
CNC Warrior is another source.

cncwarrior doesn't have any ak-100 series sidefolding receivers and looking at the firing line's website, it doesn't look like they're available anymore unless the price just isn't listed. I guess I'll have to call em in the morning.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 4:14:35 PM EDT
[#5]
That is a Firingline receiver.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top