Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2010 8:56:33 AM EDT
Where would you recomend to go for a nice authentic looking AK sling?
Looking at pics threads some of ya have really nice ones. Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 9:05:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Copes Distributing has some of the real ones for cheap.  That should look authentic enough.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 1:43:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Copes Distributing has some of the real ones for cheap.  That should look authentic enough.

Thanks i will search for link...

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Copes has used Hungarian slings for $1.99.

http://www.copesdistributing.net/product_info.php?products_id=1126
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:06:36 PM EDT
[#4]
found one on ebay that was mailed from st petersberg russia  i guess its pretty authentic??
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:08:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm partial to the tan double hooked Russian slings. I decided along time ago that I'm too lazy to attach a regular sling properly so I just use hooks on both ends.

Fortunately the tan slings look good.

Z
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 3:24:54 PM EDT
[#6]
As far as looks go, I like the Russian naval slings.  The dark blue looks great with blond wood.  Picked up a couple a little while back and installed one on my blond SSR-85.

From a purely functional standpoint, there are many to choose from from the various nations.  I also like the green synthetic Romy slings.

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 11:03:46 PM EDT
[#7]
I try to stick with the sling that would have been issued with the rifle in whatever country that produced it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top