Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2010 6:45:30 PM EDT
I do I do!

https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/1423
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:16:20 PM EDT
[#1]
You should've been around several years ago when you could get the parts kits for those.  Unfortunately now, the barrels on those are demilled.  There were a couple of guys that managed to get theirs built - one fellow converted it to .50 caliber to make it easier on finding ammo.  A couple of years ago, there was a Chinese one for sale on Sturm - complete with the mount.  Very cool.
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:51:59 PM EDT
[#2]

Those exact same kits were $399 in July 2009 from Centerfire.  

Centerfire still has belts and ammo cans for these cheap...  like under 20 bucks cheap for the ammo can and about 15 bucks for 10 round belts.

An older demil intact barrel kit with cut receiver is now over $4000... if you can find one.  There are still commercial builders who can put one of those together for you as an approved semi in .50 BMG fairly reasonably.

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 7:53:23 PM EDT
[#3]
im fonzuced, what weapon is this going to be?
Link Posted: 3/7/2010 8:11:41 PM EDT
[#4]

Russian 50 cal (12.7mm)

Here's what the old kits looked like:

Not my kit.  I stole these pics off another forum a couple of years ago.

Link Posted: 3/7/2010 9:42:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Always had a soft spot for those puppies...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top