Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/4/2009 2:56:47 PM EDT
By the time I get around to getting the money in the next week or so the Arsenal for 499 will probably be gone, so I'm pretty sure I will be deciding between these two.  I already have a Yugo M70 AB2 and am pretty impressed with it, minus the barrel that was dirtier than hell but it cleaned up well so I can't complain too much.  Anyways, what would you get between these two?  Both around 500.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:01:43 PM EDT
[#1]
If I were getting a second rifle and since I already have an m70 I would either find a fixed stock m70, amd65 or get the arsenal sgl20 - if the arsenal deal was gone I would get one of the other two or even buy a parts kit and find someone to build it but it seems like thats a pricey option.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 3:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
I went through the same dilemma.  I bought a M70AB2 before the elections, when they were priced right.  I later had the option of choosing between a Lancaster "G-code" with a triangular side-folder, or a Yugo M70B.  I bought the Lancaster because I figured the side-fold option may get banned again.  It's a nice gun, but in hindsight, it would be nice to have a complimentary set of Yugos.  The thing that bugs me is that I bought my wife a nice MAK-90 with "traditional-style" walnut furniture, and I am stuck with two folders.  If you don't have at least one "traditional" AK in your collection it will eat a hole in your psyche, and make you feel inferior.

As a bonus, the Yugos come with teak furniture, and most clean up beautifully.
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:32:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd bet you can still get an Arsenal in a week...

Maybe
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top