Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/3/2009 12:03:19 AM EDT
Hey all.. I have a chance to pick up a saiga .223 rifle on a private sale for 350 beans.. maybe 300. From what I know, it is unaltered in a post-ban config.

Good deal or what? What are they worth?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 3:36:53 AM EDT
[#1]
they are going for 339 brand new at my gunstore, 350 is a little to high for a used saiga 223, i would give him no more than 300
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:01:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmmm.. ok. I think I can get it for 300 or less if I say the right things.. The seller is a AK-idiot and really has no idea what he is looking at.

Should I feel bad taking his money? LOL!
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 5:52:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hmmmm.. ok. I think I can get it for 300 or less if I say the right things.. The seller is a AK-idiot and really has no idea what he is looking at.

Should I feel bad taking his money? LOL!

Going down from $350 to $300 doesn't really make me think you're ripping the guy off, but for conversations sake, I'll first ask you this...

When is the last time you took advantage of someone and then later felt good about it?  What you'll find is there are people who wouldn't think twice about shafting the guy, and then others with any kind of moral fiber would most likely inform someone of what they have and go from there.  Maybe it's only worth $300 to him, or maybe he needs quick cash, there's nothing wrong with finding a good deal.  

Honestly, with new SLR106's selling for $699,  there's nothing really special about that deal anyway.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top