Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/26/2009 2:14:35 PM EDT
I needed to order a part today and got on his site and got a virus warning for JS:Pdfka-JR [Expl] This site has always been safe.......what gives ? Any other way to contact him about ordering the part and letting him know the problem on the site?
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 4:50:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Definitely something going on there.  My anti-virus went to defcon 1 when I tried to load their homepage.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 5:17:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Yep, mine went off the deep end also......
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 6:05:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone probably hacked their site. It was pretty sneaky, acting like a flash update. Avast made all kinds of noise.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 6:38:39 PM EDT
[#4]

Here are some screenshots I just took. Windows users should probably stay away. I went ahead to the site and his email is [email protected] (yes, 2 z's)

Link Posted: 10/26/2009 6:49:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah I did the same thing. Strange thing is say you look up saiga 223 and add dinzag in there and it's fine but the main page seems to be the problem :/
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:59:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 8:11:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the heads up guys we've been working on it.

[email protected] if you need to get ahold of me.

I'll post up here when we get it squared away.
Link Posted: 10/28/2009 4:57:08 AM EDT
[#8]
We got it taken care of. The hacker got into our webhost and uploaded some harmful scripts.
From my FTP side there wasn't a thing there, and the sweeps didn't detect anything.
Somehow they managed to get in through the host side which is where they found the scripts.

Thanks for the quick heads up saigamanTX

edit-sp
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Site is jacked up again from my end
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top