Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/16/2009 12:45:25 PM EDT

Any ideas what kind of pistol grip this is?
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:00:41 PM EDT
[#1]
not sure but I would guess polish
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 1:08:08 PM EDT
[#2]
If the checkering diamonds go inward, could be Romanian.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 7:44:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Both grips look Polish to me.  However, not all Romanian grips have the inward-type checkering - some are also outward.
Link Posted: 9/16/2009 9:54:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Hmm, well it's next to a Romanian sling, but also a German magazine pouch. So maybe Roman?

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 2:06:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hmm, well it's next to a Romanian sling, but also a German magazine pouch. So maybe Roman?

Lol

Z
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 6:34:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Could be, but might also be Germanian
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 10:49:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

i think you might mean geraniums...
Link Posted: 9/17/2009 3:02:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's Real!

Link Posted: 9/17/2009 4:35:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks Romanian to me. The rough molding edge is typical of Romanian PGs I've seen. Polish grips are better made and a little beefier in appearance. The color is a bit off for the Polish grips I've seen, too.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top