BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/16/2009 4:10:46 PM EDT
not sure if this has already been posted. but thought u might like this  Video
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:00:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats awesome! def more skills than I can hope to have.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:06:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:16:45 PM EDT
[#3]
LOL, one of the guy's is "sonny", the hilarious former speznatz guy on Spike's deadliest warrior.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 5:35:17 PM EDT
[#4]
yea sonny cracks me up. i read something about that show he was on with another speznatz guy. he said they would not let them bring there own guns like the Army guys got to. there 12 gauge auto did not even have a pistol grip. they did not let the snipper bring his own gun. he did not even get to shoot it before they filmed it. the Army guy brought his own bolt gun. andsomething about the pistol being a pos. but he still makes it fun to watch. the guy is amazing with a AK

stuck
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 7:26:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Mr Puzikas is a pretty cool cat, id love to take a class with him on AK operation as the russians teach it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top