Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/15/2009 9:23:28 PM EDT
i have a kit with no trigger guard, is this the same one?

https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/cPath/21_79/products_id/1054?osCsid=0e6d608ba54e71df12e97015ed7d3dd8

will it work?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Well damn i didnt know they sold those.  Looks like a winner to me
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#2]
you better order one if you need it, at that price they will be gone real quick.......
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 9:45:29 PM EDT
[#3]
what is the difference anyway? i see some bulgarian trigger guards go for $80-120.

why is that?
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:26:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice find!  
Link Posted: 6/15/2009 10:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
what is the difference anyway? i see some bulgarian trigger guards go for $80-120.

why is that?

because someone is stupid enough to buy them at that price  Main difference is in the mag catch, its not round.  Alot of kits were put up until the complete kits were gone. These kits were demilled by monkey dumbasses that torched the trigger guards.  These kits are surfacing and people are stupid enough to pay a high premium for the tguards to complete the kits.

Supply/demand

Link Posted: 6/16/2009 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Those trigger guards are gone.........
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:09:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Call Curtis at AK-Builder.com, he is currently making new ones for AKM's (@ $36 per set and are made out of 4130 steel) , they work on the Krinks with the pistol reinforcement plate. The only authentic problem you will have is he has only the AKM style mag latch. K-Var is the only ones that have the AK-74 style with the "coined" stiffnerstamped in mag latch and they have been out for over 9 months, with no deliveries in sight. I did see one AK-74 latch sell on one of the equipment exchanges for $40.00 (latch only). You decide. You could always swap it out when available at a later point in time.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:23:34 PM EDT
[#8]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Link Posted: 6/17/2009 10:46:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

This guy is asking for help from the forum members, now I have only built a little over 100 krinks (all of the trigger guards were inadvertently cut in half during the demill process on several thousand kits that came into the U.S.) and either I or my customers have used this as an solution,   I am sure based on your experience you have built more Krinks than I and have better answer with other suppliers he can go to that have the parts he needs in stock, so why not try to help this guy with a specific answer.  Isn't that what the forum is all about, to help other forum members, maybe I'm wrong.

You do have a specific answeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer don't you ?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top