Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/18/2008 7:45:42 PM EDT

They are sold at both Apex Gun Parts and at AIM.  This is the description:

Exact copy of the Bulgarian four piece flash hider. This is the best, most affective muzzle brake ever made for the AK type rifle. It is threaded for the 24x1.5 threads. It can be used on the 7.62x39 rifles with the use of a thread adapter which we sell.

Anyone try these?  I tried a search.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 8:40:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I think the AIM version is made in China. I would stick with the Bulgarian versions as the cone is chrome lined.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 7:12:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Link? (you pic is dead @ 0808 19oct08)

If it's the one I think it is then it's not actually a brake, it's a back pressure enhancer for Krinks. They also redirect blast from short rifles forward so as not to destroy your ears instantly.

If you need more pressure I'd get the real one. I've heard the AR SBR guys that use them a lot have had to replace cones due to erosion. Hardchrome would stand up better to that. BSW
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top