Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/5/2008 12:12:24 PM EDT
Hey,

I was wondering if any of you knew the one absolute best website for historical research on the ak-47. My professor is limiting me to one website source, so I figured you guys would be the people to ask rather than using google and filtering through many sites.

Thank you,
Jake
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:19:26 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My professor is limiting me to one website source,

I'm assuming you can use as many print sources as you'd like?  I know there are some good books out there.  Maybe the members here can give you some titles and you can check some libraries.

I wonder how we did research papers before the internet.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#2]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
My professor is limiting me to one website source,

I'm assuming you can use as many print sources as you'd like?  I know there are some good books out there.  Maybe the members here can give you some titles and you can check some libraries.

I wonder how we did research papers before the internet.I just checked out AK-47: The weapon that changed the face of the war today..looks like a pretty good book. I'm going to start reading it tonight
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:06:35 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't think there is any one "absolute" web site for AK history, but Wikipedia is a fairly descent web source.  

AK-47

Tantal (Avtomats in Action) also has some good "detailed" info on their web site.

Tantal
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top