Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/5/2008 2:25:55 PM EDT
I'm not sure if this violates an AR15.com policy or not. So if it does, I'm sorry and please delete. I just figured we all float back and forth and someone could help.

Anyhow, If this thread is still here, I'm having issues locating AK forum.com Everytime I do a search or click my saved link, some form of sale site pops up that claims to be AK forum.net but it has no forum link that I can tell. I'm confused...more than normal lol

Thanks for your help and sorry for posting this on here.
Ray
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#1]
www.theakforum.net/

this works for me
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 4:18:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey thanks
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#3]
KrinkFreak lost the domain name of akforum and had to go to theakforum instead.
Link Posted: 3/5/2008 7:36:49 PM EDT
[#4]
I have trouble with it constantly. About half the times I try to visit, It's like it's down and nothin ever happens. I wish they'd fix it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top