Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/19/2006 5:49:41 PM EDT
Any info on the Russian made PK-AS-C sight? Mounts to the standard side rail. Looks like a decent sight, had an early Cobra sight in the past, hard to adjust and difficult to find 3 volt AA batteries and went back to irons.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#1]
i love my EKP-1S-03M Kobra. Adjustment is simple enough if you study it for a bit, and try to fill in the gaps in the ruskie translation manual.  Plus it runs on standard AA.  All u do to adjust the sights is loosen the spanner nut, the outer of the two, and then turn the center stud with the dial covers closed (there are tickmarks on the dial covers that represent one "click" of adjustment) until its all sighted in and tighten the spanner nuts back down, and shes done.  Mine has never wandered from zero either, even when its been removed from the rifle.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 6:30:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 5:41:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I did a review of a PK-AS-W here. BSW

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=260291
ed-made link hot with before and after
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 2:49:09 PM EDT
[#4]
where do i get one?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:03:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top