Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/3/2005 4:45:59 PM EDT
I've found three suppliers of this sight; Tantal, Kalinka and Freedom Optics. The prices at Kalinka & Freedom are the same, but what about Tantal? Anyone have experience with them? Any advice about ordering, or just about the sight itself, post here please.

-ReadMenace
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:53:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Recieved mine today from Tantal, great guy to deal with and fast shipping. I haven't had the chance to use the sight yet, but it's well made and it's a perfect fit for my VEPR. My first impression is it's a good buy.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 12:42:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Tantal convinced me & I just sent him the money.
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 7:20:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 8:01:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 9:21:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Received my Kobra, unfortunatly I have to wait until the 17th to zero it & try it out. Does anybody have any suggestions about which reticle types are preferable for what situations?

Thanks,
ReadMenace
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:59:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Thx RS39.

Unfortunately I've encountered my first issue with the Kobra. After checking it out and making sure it was operating correctly, I turned it off and set it down. I picked it up 30min later, turned it on, and there was no dot. I'll pick up some batteries this evening to make sure that's not the issue.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 12:24:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Check the brightness setting, thats the rocker switch at the front.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:29:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Yeah, I figured out what's happening, just don't know what to do about it. There's a poor connection w/ the batteries, so they aren't draining, it just won't turn on sometimes.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 9:34:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top