Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/24/2005 5:26:11 PM EDT
Think that the Znich AK Light w/ Mount is worth 120?  It looks cool but I was talking to someone at the Gun show and he said that they aren't even what the Russians use just another accessory to say special forces use and raise the prices andone have one?  I might get one but it kind of looks tacty whats your thoughts.  Looks cool on the tantal web page.
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 10:40:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 12:17:48 PM EDT
[#2]
So you think its worht the money you spent on it?  Here's a link to one that i found is it the same one you have?  You have any picks of your rifles with them on it?  How are the Ohio Rapid Fire builds Im getting mine built there soon.

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/cgi-bin/kowstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=AZAKT
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Is there anyway to mount this light at 3 or 9 o'clock to the barrel?  instead of directly below?

-mark
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top