Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/10/2005 10:13:28 AM EDT
Has anybody tried an Aimpoint Comp M2 on a forward Ultimak rail?  Please let me know your experiences good or bad with this set up.  Thanks in advance.

Ron
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:52:58 AM EDT
[#2]
RS39

Thanks for digging that up for me.  The search functions do not seem to work for me for some reason.  That info does help.  Thank you very much.

Ron
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:11:04 AM EDT
[#3]
no problems here - i love my aimpoint/ultimak set-up.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 10:30:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I love my Ulitmak and EoTech set up. I was interested in their new AK modular fore-end set up. Any comments?
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 5:52:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the modular front end on ony my saiga side folder conversion it is great makes it a little front heavy but very robust.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:06:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Full disclosure: I know Lyle, owner of UltiMAK.

On my personal AK, I have the aimpoint/ultimak combo and I like it very much. I'm looking forward to getting an Aimpoint 3x multiplier to try out.

I also have the modular forend, and it is a very solid bit of kit. I like the low-profile covers they sell for the areas you aren't using.

These two items allowed the addition of a flashlight to the firearm, as well as a forward pistol grip. These three items in concert make for an awesome CQB firearm.

Although I don't have a direct financial interest in UltiMAK's success, I do wish Lyle all the best and I hope you keep in mind my opinions are from the viewpoint of an owner.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:24:05 PM EDT
[#7]
I have a tac-point on my MAADI's ultimak rail.  I reserve my two aimpoitns for my house AR and deer gun AR

1.  Ultimak is the cat's ass!  Love it.  Can't imagine having and AK without one, or an AC556 without one either.

2.  AIMPOINT:  Simply the best there is.  EOTECH, close second best, maybe even the equal.  Wife's gun has the EOTECH on it.

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top