Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/22/2004 9:37:11 PM EDT
Has anyone had any expirience with Mojo sights on their AK?  I love peeps, is it worth getting?
Link Posted: 7/23/2004 3:19:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/18/2004 8:53:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a mojo sight on my slr-95....  works good but was more work than they say to get the damn thing installed.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 9:13:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I was rather disappointed with my Mojo. The reason is that it is just exactly the wrong size. The ring obscures the "ears" of the front sight just so that they can't be used for centering the front sight in the aperture. On the other hand, compared to just the post the aperture is so big that at least for me it won't "center automatically" as a peep is supposed to. So for me it isn't any easier to use than the original notch style rear sight nor do I shoot more accurate with it.
Didn't find it difficult to install on my bulgy, though.
Haven't heard anyone else complaining about this so it might be some sort of unique personal incompatibilty issue of mine. Incorrect user error, please insert new user?
BTW I have the same "too big for me" issue with the bigger aperture of my AR-15s rear sight, too.
Can't hit a damn thing with that either. FAL and Sako peeps work for me on the other hand.
Link Posted: 8/19/2004 2:17:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top