Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/3/2004 6:16:39 PM EDT
the new model accepts aaa batteries, has a brighter dot and is slightly shorter. it looks good and sounds good in theory. anyone try one of these guys out? how do they fare against the kobra?
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 6:38:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Yet to see in person. Covering the emitter so it can not fill with muck is good. The tube obstructs a bit more of your view than the Kobra hoop.

I'd be more interested in the PKAS V mount, red/black dot. V being the version that reaches over the rec instead of left side.
Link Posted: 5/4/2004 4:49:31 PM EDT
[#2]
i get mine in a week or so. i will give a brief review after some range time. look/sounded interesting, though.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top