Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/14/2003 12:02:27 AM EDT
I have just picked up a PO scope from K-Var, (one for me and one for my dad) see my post in the AK GD about the scope.

Anyway, does anyone know where to find English language directions for this scope?
I can figure out the knobs easliy enough, but the range finder is different than the PO I was borrowing in the past.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 1:47:23 PM EDT
[#1]
It is not addressed in my basic manual translation. But I do not have a translated ballistics card (Russian only). Did you get a separate laminated card with yours?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 9:13:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry to butt in, but my PO 3.5x21 came with a printed paper manual and a laminated card, all in Ruski.

So, RS39, could you post your English manual?

I do know someone who can read Russian at work, but I can imagine what the conversation would be like...

Me: Da Laoban, could you translate this for me?

Da Laoban: OK, what is that?  It seems to be something military.  Hmmm, it's a manual for a sniper scope for a high-powered baby-killing assault rifle...

Me: Oh, yes, I own a high-powered, baby-killing assault rifle for which I would like to attach this sniper scope...
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top