Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/2/2015 8:31:37 PM EDT
I'm setting up a "modernized" ak and was wondering which way to go to mount a mini red dot.  I used to have an ultimak, so I know that it's a quality product.  How is the manticore hand guard set for mounting a red dot.  I'm also interested in the manticore because I saw it mentioned that they were working on a railed dust cover that attaches to their hand guard.

While I'm here, I guess I'll ask for budget red dot suggestions.  I was looking at the sparc for a while, but a lot of people like the P/A micro dot also.  Are there any budget rmr style optics worth looking at?

The most serious use this rifle will see is hunting, and maybe a rifle match every once in a while.  I'd love to be abl to put aimpoint on everything, but I don't want to spend that much$$ on a toy.

Thanks for any help
Link Posted: 7/3/2015 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Manticore gear is GTG. I prefer the Attero mount for a standard AK, but my M92 can't take that kind of mount, so it's wearing the Manticore Renegade handguard set with PA/Aimpoint specific topcover with a PA micro, and it's absolutely outstanding. very solid and well made, holds zero perfectly. Also have a Manticore stock and it's excellent too, I would have no problem recommending any of their products as from what i've seen they are all overbuilt and well-designed.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top