Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/16/2015 8:44:45 AM EDT
I found a PA micro dot in my parts bin yesterday that I forgot I had. I'm not looking for anything too fancy as far as mounts go. What would be the cheapest way to mount this on my AK?
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 10:18:53 AM EDT
[#1]
You could buy an Ultimak gas tube rail and run it on there... OR you could buy a midwest Industries side rail mount.

You get what you pay for though. I run an RS Regulate side mount. Really the only way to run optics in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#2]
The cheapest one of all mount that I know of is MI rear sight leaf mount. I do not work for MI nor do I represent them, with that said, here's the link: https://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=421

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

What would be the cheapest way to mount this on my AK?
View Quote

Duct tape.

Link Posted: 4/16/2015 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#4]
utg pro mount has a good rep. cheaper than the rest.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 6:04:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Not the cheapest way, but the BEST way, is the Attero Arms mount, this is a far better piece than the similar MI one mentioned above. Solid as a rock, lightweight, and gives great balance.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 12:15:54 AM EDT
[#6]
If you do go the MI Mini Dot mount, Amazon has them for 42 bucks.  I said what the hell and grabbed one with a PA MD06...  Hopefully it actually works
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top