Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/4/2010 12:48:27 PM EDT
I know, another pic request.....

Wondering if anyone has the low mounts that are centered over the bore, and has an ACOG handy to throw on it for some comparison pics...? I'm thinking it would probably be
atrocious-looking, and too high. But I need a pic... , To quell the urge to get that mount and put an ACOG on it.....

So, anyone?
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 5:36:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe not.......
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 6:47:39 AM EDT
[#2]
The ACOG Optic is setup for use on the ARs,sure it can be installed and used on the AK but I don't feel it's really a good choice or one that will give one good use of this great optic. Just my 2% I own the ACOG but won't use it on my AKs.
Link Posted: 3/5/2010 10:28:29 AM EDT
[#3]
This is mounted on a KV-04S

Link Posted: 3/5/2010 5:27:38 PM EDT
[#4]
AIMPOINT M4

Link Posted: 3/6/2010 6:53:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Thank you sir!!

Looks higher than I had imagined, but resembles a 1P29? (i think).

Still a good pic, and thank you rifleshooter, the Aimpoint even looks a little high also, but not as bad as the ACOG.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 6:20:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Wrong ACOG.    The one I want to see is the 1.5x special ring short housing.  I think that with the low ring could just work on a modded BP02.
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 7:57:15 AM EDT
[#7]
I was kinda thinking along that route as well........
Link Posted: 3/10/2010 4:16:18 PM EDT
[#8]
way high for a magnified sight (acog atleast) imo. but i really want to get one for my sgl31 and comp m2. ive always been more towards originality when it came to an ak, but the kobras are damn hard to find right now . and besides, theres so much cultural meshing out there nowadays, ive seen plenty ex warsaw nations with western style gear or optics(poland).
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top