Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/20/2008 10:24:07 AM EDT
Anyone have a Gear Sector sling for their AK? I'm thinking if I actually want to run a 3-gun match with it I should get one as the East German sling I have now is somewhat lacking.

I'm trying to decide between two-point or single point. I'd like to see the different ways people have them mounted. I have a swivel on the bottom of my rear butt stock I was thinking I'd like to get one mounted on the side to make it easier.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#1]
i'm getting one for mine. i have an ultimak lower with a gg&g sling thing attached at the rear most slot. it's either that or the rocky mountain tactical delta sling.
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 4:15:45 PM EDT
[#2]
ultimak lower?
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:49:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/20/2008 5:55:35 PM EDT
[#4]
GSSP (Gear Sector Single Point Sling)

And it works on your AR too.

Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:32:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/21/2008 5:43:24 AM EDT
[#6]
No problem.  Tell Jason Howdy for me.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top