Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/6/2008 8:42:39 AM EDT
I just got a nice PSL in a trade yesterday.  I'd really love to mount a scope on it, but I can't remember which ones are the more military style, if you know what I'm talking about.  Kind of like which ones come with the new shipments of the PSLs coming in country.  I remember something about Kalinka optics, but I can't remember which optic looks the best.  Anyone have any opinions?  Any pictures of your PSL with optics on it?
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 9:59:23 AM EDT
[#1]
PSO-1  4x optic
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 1:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto on a POSP ... but I would suggest an 8x42.  My PSL, anyway, is tight enough to support that level of magnification/long distance shooting.  Bet yours is too :)

http://www.kalinkaoptics.com/detail.aspx?ID=472

You WILL want the SVD mount.  One caution - the bell is going to come VERY CLOSE to the rear sight leaf.
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 5:13:20 PM EDT
[#3]
It sure is tight, this is my old PSL before I sold it.
Unfortunately you don't have much choice, see the AK mount in the last pic to get an idea of the cheekweld differences between the two.

Z
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top