Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/5/2008 3:15:09 PM EDT
Hi folks.  I just got one of the AK-340BT slings from K-VAR and I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how to attach it to my AK.  My first few attempts were unsuccessful so I've been searching the web and the forum here for instructions, but no go so far.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/6/2008 3:33:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Here ya go.  www.migeta.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3940

FWIW I got that sling as well, and I ended up with a Rocky Mountain Tactical sling.  Much better IMHO.
Link Posted: 9/7/2008 1:32:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks a bunch for the link.  I appreciate it.

I've got a spare Rocky Mountain sling around (used to be on my SIG 556), and I thought about using it on my AK, but I'm going to try to keep it "authentic" for lack of a better term.  One of these days I'm going to snag another AK and go nuts modifying it with all the high speed accessories I can get, but that will have to wait until the tooth fairy leaves some more money under my pillow. ;)

Anyway, thanks again!
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top