Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2008 6:39:55 PM EDT
After posting this is the optics forum and not getting any replies, I decided to post this here. What kind of rails/mounts can I get for the AES10B? My knowledge of "modifying" guns is pretty limited so I'd appreciate any links you can give me. Thinking about putting either a red dot or scope mine depending how it looks and functions. Any of you put either on yours?

Also looking to get a rubber stock extender for it, any ideas where I can find one that will fit the AES10B stock?

My new gun

http://photos-354.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-snc1/v271/235/87/33024354/n33024354_35119692_4654.jpg

Pictures of AES10B close up

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/3509/dscn2294ct7.jpg

Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:55:06 PM EDT
[#1]
If you have the side mount I would get one of the russian mounts or a russian scope. I have one of the 4x Russian scopes on my 20" Vepr and it works well.
Link Posted: 7/19/2008 6:56:46 PM EDT
[#2]
You can either use standard AK rail mount optics, which includes the POSP scope series, Kobra red dots, and four or five other red dots made in Russia and Belarus easily available here. OR, you can get a mount that goes on your side rail which has a standard rail on top for mounting standard rings or optics.

A lot of people put Kobra red dots on their AKs or POSPs.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top