Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2007 10:04:17 AM EDT
Any user recommendations on these?

I am looking at the Cammenga and also the plunger type loaders that use stripper clips.

I know that the LULA comes recommended but I was looking for something that loads more than one round at a time.

Colonel Hurtz
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:23:15 AM EDT
[#1]
The only one I have used is the LULA & I love it. I can load fast but not just load but unloading is a snap.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 3:46:12 PM EDT
[#3]
+1 on the LULA.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 3:54:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm feeling ya'.

Does anybody have experience with the other types?

Colonel Hurtz
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:31:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I would get a LULA for my ak but loading aks are easy as hell, now pistols on the other hand... i have the uplula.
Link Posted: 8/17/2007 5:05:34 AM EDT
[#6]
I've used the plunger type for stripper clips for a couple of years. I wouldn't be without one.

The Chinese work too, with a little work, but the plunger type is much easier when you load the last ten cartridges.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top