Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/1/2006 7:01:59 AM EDT
Hey all, I used some of the resources here in the forum to ID a couple mags I just got in trade. I am just interested in mags for shooting, not really collecting, so I was wondering what these guys are worth. They "were" NIW when I got them. I have taken them out of the plastic just to look at them, and they still have cosmoline (rather dried now) on them. Floorplates are stamped "Made in China" and appear brand new. So, are these guys a little rarer, or what's the deal? Again, I just want good quality shooting mags, not any real collector's pieces. So, worth lots, and I should sell/trade them to someone here, or I should just shoot with them and enjoy having pretty mags? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:10:14 AM EDT
[#1]
$15-$20  
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Lando. So not particularly rare or desireable? That's fine with me, I like all kinds of AK mags.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:04:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks Lando. So not particularly rare or desireable? That's fine with me, I like all kinds of AK mags.

they are desireable to people who want an all orginal chinese ak
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 7:05:41 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm thinking I might just leave them alone, and include them in a package deal when I sell off my Polytech double folder. That  might "sweeten the deal" for someone. We shall see.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I'm thinking I might just leave them alone, and include them in a package deal when I sell off my Polytech double folder. That  might "sweeten the deal" for someone. We shall see.

well .....best of luck to ya......I hope ya get 2x what you ask
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:46:35 AM EDT
[#6]
They are only worth $10-13 IMHO.   However, someone NOT in the know might even give you $30- ea.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top