Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2006 1:26:40 PM EDT
I just got my order in today for five 30 rnd. factory magazines!! It only took about a week even from great britian. For those of you that dont mind spending a little more on shipping and the cost of the mags in pounds then it is totally worth it!! they were brand new in the bag with certificate and the 10 round restriction wire that is TOO easy to remove. but I never would

edit: http://www.trapperindustries.com
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:27:51 PM EDT
[#1]
I heard that site was old as hell. And outdated.

If you get hooked up. Let us know if it's good-to-go.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I got my mags in about 8 days and they all worked perfectly today when I shot them at full cap. The site is definately out dated but they are really helpful and will answer any question in very short time. I may order some more since I do not know what kind of stock they have on hand.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:32:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Good Stuff.

I've got about 20 of those. But you are right.

If you've seen what Ruseller/Andrei is selling those for. You could have something worth a bit there.

Last I checked. He was trying to sell those for 99.00 before shipping each!

I got mine on an average of 35.00 each. And I thought that was alot.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 4:54:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I'll definately be getting some more from them in the near future. Who knows maybe at the current rate I could buy a lot and retire early or buy something big...  
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 9:39:29 PM EDT
[#5]
nice F-14 there
Link Posted: 3/21/2006 12:00:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I'll definately be getting some more from them in the near future. Who knows maybe at the current rate I could buy a lot and retire early or buy something big...  

I put in a big order..................

Yet. I don't know why?

I have too many already..........

Fugg it.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top