Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 5:38:28 PM EDT
sorry if i'm on the wrong forum, could anyone tell me where to get some 30 rd SKS mags. that work? I bought some at the gunshow today and they are junk.... They will not feed at all. I'm going to go see the booth tomorrow that sold them to me. I bought a 50 bananna, Real junk. Should have known better. Any Help, thnx.....
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 5:52:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Your not going to find any detachable mags that work great for the SKS. Your only option is to get a chicom 20rd fixed mag, Get a SKS that takes standard AK mags, or just get an AK if you want better reliablity. I've had several SKS rifles and tried to get several things to work with no luck.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 6:08:29 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Your not going to find any detachable mags that work great for the SKS. Your only option is to get a chicom 20rd fixed mag, Get a SKS that takes standard AK mags, or just get an AK if you want better reliablity. I've had several SKS rifles and tried to get several things to work with no luck.

Thats what I expected. I do have one 30 rnd I got from a friend that work's good. No markings on it. I do have a Vepr so I'm used to things working. I do appreciate your input.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top