Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/30/2005 8:45:54 PM EDT
well, as much as we all love loading up a full size magazine and blasting away till it goes click, it just aint cost effective. so in an attempt to slow my rate of fire (temporarily anyways ) ive decided to look for some low-cap magazines to use. first of all, were the chinese the only ones that made the steel low-cap mags? ive got nothing against polymer mags, but it seems they tend to be mroe expensive.

also, whats a good place to find them, and whats a good price? i looked on gun broker and most of them were about $7 for a steel 7.62 five round magazine.

thanks for any help
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:09:52 AM EDT
[#1]
e-mail headed your way.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:45:14 AM EDT
[#2]
$4.99 here for chinese 5 rounders: www.copesdist.com/ak47.htm
$5.99 here for either 5 or 10 rounders. www.cdnninvestments.com/ak471.html
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#3]
thanks!
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 11:03:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I forgot to add both those places are great to deal with but charge a flat shipping rate. CDNN is $10 i think and Copes is around $8 if i'm not mistaken.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top