Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/6/2005 5:43:48 PM EDT
Just to keep my count good I am considering putting US followers in all my mags. Any good source for bulk followers? I guess 6 would do me for range mags. I seldom use anything but AMD mags if that makes any difference.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Falcon makes followers and floorplates, if you haven't done floorplates i suggest them because of price and ease of installation.  otherwise the followers are good copies of orginal commie pieces and work flawlessly.
falconarms.com
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 1:37:41 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Falcon makes followers and floorplates, if you haven't done floorplates i suggest them because of price and ease of installation.  otherwise the followers are good copies of orginal commie pieces and work flawlessly.
falconarms.com

Sweet deal! I just got a bunch of floorplates. Shipping is super reasonable with these guys too! 6 plates shipped for $12.
Link Posted: 10/8/2005 7:40:31 AM EDT
[#3]
I have gotten the floorplates from Falcon and they were fine I haven't tried their followers though I got some of the FSE followers and really like them. The orange ones are cool so you can tell at a glance which is which or empty.

You may want to put up a want to buy if you want some of the FSE followers.

Edited to add a pic of the floor/base plate from Falcon
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top