Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 7:19:06 PM EDT
I was wondering if it is wise to purchase cheap used magazines in catalogs like "Cheaper Than Dirt!" for example. Because I found a deal in one catalog I got today where they are selling ten used 30 round AK-47 Magazines from th Bulkans for 24 bucks. Does that sound like waste of money and just junk or do you think there might be a good chance of them being good quality and not something that would break?
"If you can't handle this like a normal assignment 007... Then 008 will replace you." 008
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:44:52 PM EDT
[#1]
If you're talking about sportsman guide . com, then YOU are to late, days to late everybody has ordered some , you can try , but I think they have been sold out or pushed back to DEC.

Just look out for more deals , people usually give a heads up when deals are around ...
The people here are a big help !!!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:57:55 PM EDT
[#2]
At that price, those cheap bulkans mags would break on the first use
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:16:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
At that price, those cheap bulkans mags would break on the first use

Yeah everyone knows how weak and flimsy those AK mags are!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:29:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, specially those bulkan ones
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Sg says mine should arrive 10/08/05. If I get 5 good mags at that price I'll be satisfied. If I get 7 usable mags i'll be happy. If all 10 cleanup and are useable I'll give three away to my best friend.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:15:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I will avoid getting anything like those then. I noticed on Vulcan Armaments website that they have new Bulgarian 30 round AK Mags for 10 dollers each. That sounds like a good deal. Because when I do get my Century Arms CIA WASR 10 I want 7 or 8, 30 round mags so when I am a police officer in a few months after the academy I could carry that in my trunk along with all those mags and AK Mag pouches to put on my belt in the heat of battle. Especally if I make SWAT in a few years from now and they let me carry my AK instead of a M16 or MP5. Which out where I will work it would come in handy with all the officer involved shootings in Youngstown that happen all the time.
"If you can't handle this like a normal assignment 007... Then 008 will replace you." 008
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:30:59 PM EDT
[#8]
What? Are the Youngstown whores massing on the outskirts of town?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:48:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yeah I will avoid getting anything like those then. I noticed on Vulcan Armaments website that they have new Bulgarian 30 round AK Mags for 10 dollers each. That sounds like a good deal. Because when I do get my Century Arms CIA WASR 10 I want 7 or 8, 30 round mags so when I am a police officer in a few months after the academy I could carry that in my trunk along with all those mags and AK Mag pouches to put on my belt in the heat of battle. Especally if I make SWAT in a few years from now and they let me carry my AK instead of a M16 or MP5. Which out where I will work it would come in handy with all the officer involved shootings in Youngstown that happen all the time.

Never heard of a SWAT team carrying any of the "evil" guns.  That's pretty neat.  Be sure to add all the neat accessories usually found on AR-15s.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 9:51:27 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

So what mall you working at these days?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:03:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

classic
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:56:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If I ever buy a membership, part of this will be in my sig-line!
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 10:08:19 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

classic

Never make it.....
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top