Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2005 12:22:58 PM EDT
They both have a star inside of a shield (molot?) one has a 24 on the opposite side of the star/sheild and the other has 28, both have various codes and such on the magazines, they both have triangle codes along with various numbers. What does the 28 and 24 stand for and which of the two are the most collectible. Neither of them look like they have been installed in a gun, the followers look new as do the springs and baseplates. Thanks for your help. Joe  McM

Link Posted: 9/12/2005 3:59:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Those both look like great mags.  As you said in your post, they were made by Vyatskie Polyany Machine-Building Plant ”Molot”.  I believe the numbers are just different mold numbers.  I don't think there's a difference in value between them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#2]
i can identify and appraise these for you for free!!!
you just need to send them in the mail to me for an extended inspection.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:42:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Have anymore for sale?  I'm looking for some of those.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top