BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/11/2005 1:36:01 AM EDT
What is the quality of this magazine?

40 round Bulgarian.

Sold at KVAR for 29.99 per magazine.

Or should I just get steel mags for cheaper?

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:32:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:51:51 AM EDT
[#2]
They are the shit , mine fit right in my sa-m7  ....
wraped in a wax paper and some grease on the mag  !!!They look real evil

They look really new , I got some waffle 30 round mags from k-var not at the same time, listed as "NEW" but they look like shit where  the mags goes in the mag well , but they go in my sa-m7 with out any sanding ......

Go get some !!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:56:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I would be using them in a Vepr and some Chinese AK's. How would they fit?
As my only experience with polymer mags is the one 30rd that came with my VeprK 7.62x39mm.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:23:10 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
As my only experience with polymer mags is the one 30rd that came with my VeprK 7.62x39mm.

Thanks.

If they fit to tight you can take sand paper  and sand it down alittle no big deal !!! It will work, I had to do this with some of my 30 round waffle mags but they fit right in now ....
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 8:48:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Thanks.

They fit great in my VEPR, no sanding needed! In fact they are the best fit I have found, better than the pol. that came with my VEPR.

Plus, they are far sturdier than the mag that came from Rob. Arm.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:51:19 AM EDT
[#6]
They fit in the chinese aks fine.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top