Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2005 10:49:24 PM EDT
Hey everyone!

I have a question about AK47 magazines (7.62mm X 39mm). I just purchased a Yugo Krinkov kit from Ohio Rapid Fire and I want to get some top quality magazines for this gun. Obviously some Magazines are better than others, so my question is:

For THIS GUN, (Yugo 7.62mm Krinkov...does it matter?!?! ) what are some of the best magazines you can recommend to me? I plan on getting 8-10 Mags. How are those "Waffle" mags in the Krinks? Or what other type of AK magazine has a durable finish? Long Lasting?

Thanks for all your help.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:30:13 AM EDT
[#1]
You cant go wrong with the REAL bulgarian Waffle mags.  Ive had a bit of a probelm inserting them in a WASR-10 but that shouldnt be the probelm with yours the Yugos make great Rifles.  Don't buy the cheap imation Promags they dont feed right.  The polish also have a 7.62 ploymer mag that is really good if you can find them they have seemed to disapeared over the last couple of months.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:50:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
You cant go wrong with the REAL bulgarian Waffle mags.

I like my weith Syrup      mmmmm  Waffle's  
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 8:57:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Go to K-var.com they have them for a good price they also have the 40 waffles and that would look awesome in your M92 Kirnk
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:04:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Bulgie waffle mags are the best there is.

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 4:53:16 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
You cant go wrong with the REAL bulgarian Waffle mags.   Ive had a bit of a probelm inserting them in a WASR-10 but that shouldnt be the probelm with yours the Yugos make great Rifles. Don't buy the cheap imation Promags they dont feed right.  The polish also have a 7.62 ploymer mag that is really good if you can find them they have seemed to disapeared over the last couple of months.

It's not your gun it's the mag , they are known to fit real tight , just have to sand alittle !!!
Had the same problems with my sa-m7 , AND THAT'S NO SHITTY WEAPON !!!
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top