Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/11/2005 8:30:11 PM EDT
Just bought a couple, don't have any experience with the site but it's done through Yahoo so looks legit.
I got the steel ones cause they're cheaper but they also have Romanian ones for a little more.

http://www.gunclips.net/ak47.html
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 1:26:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I ordered 2 40rd steel clips and got an email back saying he only had one in stock and was sending it out today though it still shows he has them in stock on the page. Anyone else place an order? My original order was for 2 so I better damn well be refunded 18.95.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 4:46:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking for 45 rd bakelite mags from bulgaria but cant seem to find them any one know where to get them?
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 5:35:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Check the EE here. Dude has some chi-com 40 rounders there. Nice mags cause thet're like the 30's and don't have the ridgeback. Got a bunch stashed myself and luv 'em. Madtechcool
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top