Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2005 12:54:48 PM EDT
I did a search on the EE and didn't find any Norinco 7.62 bakelite 30 rounders.  I got four of them in a deal for a Norinco MAK90, along with 500 rounds of Wolf ammo.  Any idea what these are going for?  TIA.  

Justin
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:04:29 PM EDT
[#1]
"Any idea what these are going for?"

it's whatever you can get for them, I would price it  80-90 dollars ea. or so, 7.62 bakelite mags don't come up that often, so don't be afraid to price them high, ......... and don't limit yourself just to this board, advertise them on every board you can find, AKFILES, GUNCO, STRUM etc.... the more you advertise the better
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:02:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:08:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Hello jthuang,

I found a listing on the EE for a Chinese bakelite magazine in 7.62x39mm. In very good to excellent condition - $75. It's listed by a Don-S1. He listed this item on 8-6 and has had 126 reads but no body want to pay $75. You can ask whatever you want for your mags but it looks like $75 is to high for around here. If you deside to sell them let me know. I need some chi-com bakelites to go with my chi-com rifles. Take care and good luck with whatever you deside to do.

Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:10:06 PM EDT
[#4]
from memory of browsing EE, $50 seems to be the going rate.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
advestise them on different boards..........don't go by what they sell for here.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
advestise them on different boards..........don't go by what they sell for here.

He asked here. So he is getting what they sell for here. Isn't that what he asked?

"Any idea what these are going for?"
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:12:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the responses.    I've had the mags for going on 5 years and haven't been using them very much.  I've got 10-20 East German steel and Bulgarian waffles that I use a lot more often.  I was curious as to how much they're going for (in a general fashion).  
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top