Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2004 6:01:28 AM EDT
Okay, after the AWB sunsets, is anyone going to be importing these things?

I'd do just about anything to get my hands on one.
Link Posted: 8/21/2004 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I sure hope so...
Lots of companies have been making all difference mags since the ban.
I want a see-though quad-stack 60! Actually, I want about 50 of them
Link Posted: 9/2/2004 10:34:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I am going to go with no. The Russians are the only ones that make them (for sure) and they dont sell that kind of thing.

I have heard the Bulgarians make them also, but have yet to see anything on them anywhere.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:22:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Why wouldn't the Russians sell them? If it's legal to export, they will export. Plenty of older 30's being brought in as I type this, so 60's and new 30's shouldn't be any different.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:52:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, first the Russians dont sell that stuff on the commercial market. Even in other countries where they would be 100% legal. Second, it would violate the US-Russian arms agreement as they are a major component part of a firearm not on the "OK" list.

The older mags you see for sale, like the plum mags come from a 3rd country like Bulgaria or the former E.Germany.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top