Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2003 1:58:50 PM EDT
I have a (hopefully not too stupid) question for you AK guys.

I have an SAR-2 on the way and I need to get some mags for it.  K-var lists the prices for its black synthetic mags at either 10.99 each for the M-74B, or 11.99 each for the M-74B25/M-74BIO/M-74BR.  What is the reason for the price difference? Quality? Reliability? or availability?

What are good prices for mags? (black synthetic or bakelite)

Thanks,

Arndog
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 2:07:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Some of the mags are just more rare than others, though they all work. For shooting get the cheapest they have.

For bakelite mags, head to www.rpbusa.net, they list their mags as used for $5, but everyone, myself included, says they are new.
Link Posted: 12/20/2003 5:58:23 PM EDT
[#2]
For SAR wood, the orangy bakes are great at$5 lightly used. If you want black or dark brown, get some Bulgys.
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 12:19:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Is there any place besides www.k-var.com that sells Bulgy synthetic 5.45 mags?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 12:23:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Some of the mags are just more rare than others, though they all work. For shooting get the cheapest they have.

For bakelite mags, head to www.rpbusa.net, they list their mags as used for $5, but everyone, myself included, says they are new.

What is the shipping like from them? Do they have an e-mail addy?
Link Posted: 12/24/2003 8:48:01 PM EDT
[#5]
BTT
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top