Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/1/2003 2:05:55 PM EDT
Ok I recently purchased a Romanian 75 round drum, and was playing with it.  I loaded approximately 20 rounds in it, and then decided to unload it.  This is where I made a stupid mistake!

I was nearly finished unloading the drum when I pushed the index lever that causes the dummies to drop while it was upside down.  Two of the rounds were canted, I released the index lever, and the last two rounds fell behind the spring.  The last two rounds are just rolling around inside of the drum, and I don't know how to get them out.

How in the hell do I get these out of the drum?  Can I take this drum apart without the springs flying all over the place.

Link Posted: 9/1/2003 2:58:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Rot,  I tried turning the rear knob counter clockwise while putting pressure on it, but it does not wan't to budge.  I noticed what looks like to be a retaining pin on the rear knob, and wanted to know if it should be removed first.

Should I just get my pliers and crank on that mofo?  

Thanks

Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:11:57 PM EDT
[#3]
[smartass]Well, you could just shoot them out![/smartass]

But I would like to know how to unload them as well. Need to add it to the Romanium Drum Loading and unloading tacked thread in the forum.
Link Posted: 9/1/2003 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#4]
There should be a "bar" in the middle of the knob in the back. Get a screwdriver, and press down on that "bar".  Then you can turn the knob, and remove it.  Then off comes the back cover
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I got her all fixed up, and she's ready for action.

Thanks to all for helping me through this horrible crisis.
Link Posted: 9/2/2003 9:00:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Id also like to thank those who posted directions on this. Since all I have are the CHinese drums and I really dont need anymore drums. I wasnt able to find this out myself.

Now I have a Romanium Drum Loading and Unloading thread

Thanks!
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top