Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/8/2003 8:37:28 PM EDT
Just got my SAR1 Wednesday. Ordered my Power Custom trigger and retainer plate today.

There seems to be alot to choose from. Please let me know which ones are junk and which ones I should be looking for. Places to buy from would be helpful also. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 11:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
In short, they're all good. So far as steel mags go. Some folk claim problems with the Polish synthetic mags, others brag of the superiority of Bulgarian waffle-style mags. For the money it wouldn't hurt to try every type you can find. Anything you can get for
$10 or less is a bargain, most 7,62x39 AK mags can be purchased in that range.

JMO.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 4:31:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I have 2 polys just because, and otherwise am happy with a big mix of new/used steels. For about $7 new, I would get a stack of Polish steel 30s from Aim.
Link Posted: 8/9/2003 12:04:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Aim surplus has a good deal on the steel polish mags.  

The 20 rounders are pretty good for bench shooting, Aim Surplus has them for cheap and Tapco has a good deal on them too.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top