Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2003 8:01:41 PM EDT
I do not own a drum at this time and wanted to know which one people prefer.  What are the pro's & cons.  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 6:03:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I like the Chinese drums.  

They are easier to load than the Romanian drums and you can also leave them loaded for long periods of time without wearing out the spring.

The Chinese drums are more expensive than the Romanian drums, Chinese $90-$115/Romanian $55-$85.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 8:23:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I like the rommy drums for their heft and the chinese drums for their ease to load.
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 4:31:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I appreciate both of your input.  I guess I will keep on the look out for the best deal.  I will probably get both eventually.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 2:29:21 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a guy selling Romanian drums for $55.  Here is his email address.  [email protected]

The average price for chinese drums are around $100.  CDNN has them NIW for $100
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 3:18:15 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the Chinese best.

I can keep them fully loaded and not have to worry about spring tension.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There's a guy selling Romanian drums for $55.  Here is his email address.  [email protected]

Banana-Clip,  Is this the guy selling the Romy 75 round drums in the EE section on this site?  If so he has not returned any e-mails in almost three weeks.  I think he is waiting on another shipment.

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 4:10:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Banana-Clip,  Is this the guy selling the Romy 75 round drums in the EE section on this site?  If so he has not returned any e-mails in almost three weeks.  I think he is waiting on another shipment.

Thanks

I think he was on this site and ak47.net also.  Here is the orignal link I found over there.

www.gunsnet.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128624&perpage=30&pagenumber=1
Link Posted: 8/7/2003 5:55:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Yup,  It is the same guy.

Thanks
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top