Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/3/2003 5:31:01 AM EDT
I had someone give me 2 plastic/bakelite waffle pattern mags. that were brown in color one has a number "2" molded in it's side kinda curious as to who made item-I am thinking-but I do not of any company that made them in brown unless maybe chinese but I am not familiar enough with AK mags to be sure-so I am probably wrong.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:53:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Are they 7.62 x 39 or 5.45 x 39?  

I've never heard of any brown waffle mags.  

There were some brown 5.45 x 39 mags, but they were smooth sided mags.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 12:04:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I have not also seen any brown waffle mags.

Take the floor plate off and spring out, look inside the mag with a flashlight and see if there is any writing in it anywhere, you may be able to fing out my the language its in.
Link Posted: 8/3/2003 10:58:41 PM EDT
[#3]
They are in 7.62x39
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 4:43:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Dissaembled them and looked inside-no markings-one has the same flooplate as the Russian plastic one-but it could be a replacement one not sure.
Link Posted: 8/4/2003 11:31:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Can you post a picture of them?
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top