Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2003 6:24:54 AM EDT
I just picked up a 75 Romanian drum. Anything special to load this up? Any special maintenance to make it last? Thanks for any assistance.
Be Safe.
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 9:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, duh. How did I miss the posting up top about the loading!!!
Anyways, any special maintenance?
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:32:56 AM EDT
[#2]
The only thing that I have read about drum mags is that you don't want to let them set for extended periods of time loaded.  Sort of a load it up and shoot it down type of thing.
Link Posted: 7/26/2003 6:39:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The only thing that I have read about drum mags is that you don't want to let them set for extended periods of time loaded.  Sort of a load it up and shoot it down type of thing.

This is true except for the chinese drums. They can be left loaded without any spring tension.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 8:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Read the message for romo drum loadin'up a couple posts
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top