Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2003 11:05:16 AM EDT
Hey guys (and gals), I just bought a SAR-1 and I need clips and spoons.  Anyone have a link to a website with large quantities for a decent price?  

Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Aim Surplus has a great deal on Polish magazines for $6.95 each.

www.aimsurplus.com/

Spoons???  Are your refering to stripper clips?  
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:39:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, I was looking for a website with stripper clips and guides.  However, I was searching the web today and learned that -47's use speed loaders and not spoons.  (Learn something new everyday.)  If you have a website where I can buy these in quantity I would be very appreciative.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:11:20 PM EDT
[#3]
www.tapco.com

They have the guides, and the have the stripper clips.  Just ordered some for myself.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 6:18:35 PM EDT
[#4]
CDNN also has them.

cdnninvestments.com
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 7:07:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Found a rapid loader for my Ak for about 9.95 at a gun show there is only one steel part on it and that was the ram. Does loadem fast tho. It is called C to the third power's (only way to write on this format) Rapid Loader out of Rhode Island. Could be made out of sheetmetal and orignal strippers ganged together but I only call'em like I see'em.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top