Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/1/2018 10:17:14 PM EDT
I heard of a good on a black plastic Magpul looking mag made in Poland. I'm not a big plastic mag guy but I figured if they are cheap enuf I might pick up 20.
Are these any good? I dont see ant metal in these. I just don't want to throw good money away no matter how good a deal they my be. Especially if they are junk.
Link Posted: 10/2/2018 7:18:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I have these- I think they were $3 or $4 a piece.

They don't have a metal tab but are acceptable practice mags. So far they have been solid with no issues.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 9:49:47 PM EDT
[#2]
they were crappy mags that I.O. contracted Pioneer Arms to make for them. The mags actually come with the I.O. branding rubbed off of them lol. They're crap, If you're gonna go cheap, get tapcos
Link Posted: 10/7/2018 11:35:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok. Thanks fellas.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top