Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/17/2018 1:56:53 AM EDT
these any good?

what about these?

It looks like the more expensive option has steel locking lugs.
Link Posted: 8/19/2018 4:57:26 PM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered the top one to give it a try. I wish I could order more since they are on sale. I'll update you once I get it.
Link Posted: 8/20/2018 9:30:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got both types and I'm satisfied with them for range mags.

The less expensive  "lined" ones only have metal lined feed lips and the more expensive ones have a steel lining over the plastic locking lugs as well the lined feed lips, but the lugs aren't really steel.

IMO they're very well worth the price; the polymer is tough and "grippy", and the mags feed and fit well into my NPAP and SAM7R.

Don't expect Circle 10 quality from these ISD commercial Bulgarian mags.
Link Posted: 8/22/2018 2:35:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've got both types and I'm satisfied with them for range mags.

The less expensive  "lined" ones only have metal lined feed lips and the more expensive ones have a steel lining over the plastic locking lugs as well the lined feed lips, but the lugs aren't really steel.

IMO they're very well worth the price; the polymer is tough and "grippy", and the mags feed and fit well into my NPAP and SAM7R.

Don't expect Circle 10 quality from these ISD commercial Bulgarian mags.
View Quote
Just range quality? Meh guess I'll pass then I've already got plenty of tapcos.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 10:22:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Range quality is all they really are, but they're good range mags.
Link Posted: 9/16/2018 8:03:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Like the other replies indicated, definitely no ((10)) quality, OK for range use only.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top