Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 4/30/2018 6:42:00 PM EDT
Anybody know the story on these?  ak47 steel reinforced lip/lug poly mags only seen them and gunmagwarehouse.com.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:01:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Anybody know the story on these?  ak47 steel reinforced lip/lug poly mags only seen them and gunmagwarehouse.com.
View Quote
The infamously crappy bullet mags. Meh
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 6:28:12 AM EDT
[#2]
buy the bho mags from apex for 8.99 in quanity
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:09:19 AM EDT
[#3]
The only place I have seen a plastic mag break is the rear tab, and that part's still plastic.  I wonder what they were thinking?
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 7:29:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Keep an eye on the steel reinforced AK Pmags at Midway. They’ve been on sale recently for as little as $12.99. Based on the size of the steel pieces on that Bulgarian mag I’d run away.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 8:01:22 AM EDT
[#5]
I know, right?  I would just leave that pic with the steel pieces out and let people assume the reinforcements are more substantial than that.  Showing those little steel strips is hurting sales.
Link Posted: 5/3/2018 8:12:35 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for tip
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I stumbled across these just yesterday and was wondering the same. I've not heard a word on them, but GMW also has their 40 round steel reinforced poly mags on sale for $13 too.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top